What is a street team anyway...?
A street team (or ambassador program) is a selected group of people that engage with your social media content, hand out promotional materials, and help generate additional revenue for you. Typically, street team members are rewarded with discounts, free tickets, and exclusive perks related to your products or events.
Consider building a street team if you are looking to:
- Get the word out about your next event
- Promote your brand
- Spread awareness on social media
These days, word of mouth and influence has never been more crucial. Successful street team management can make the difference between success and failure for your brand or upcoming event!
Hosting a Large Event?
If you're producing a massive gathering of people (for example: a festival), you know quite well that more preparation and organization is needed than with a smaller event! The same principle applies to your street team.
To help make your ambassador program successful, we've prepared an official timeline to help guide you on the path towards success.
Our Free PDF covers the following topics:
- When to officially launch your street team program
- What types of rewards/incentives to offer
- Ideas for tasks to assign to your ambassadors
- How to gauge participation levels
- How to communicate effectively with your team
- When to announce your artist lineup
- Removing inactive members from your team
- How often to send updates
- When to distribute fliers and posters
- Setting a cutoff deadline for street team promotions
- When to send out rewards to your team
Download it for FREE below 👇
After you've read it, let us know if we missed anything by leaving a comment below.